The COVID-19 crisis has brought about a multitude of changes not only to all business operations but also to many of our daily lives. One of the hardest hit among the affected industries is travel and tourism — the subsequent reduced demand has forced flight cancellations, hotel closures and even the furlough of thousands of employees. Yet despite these sudden changes, loyalty currency retailing has shown incredible promise and fortitude during this unpredictable time.
Download this whitepaper and learn more about:
- Why members continue to buy miles
- Who is buying miles
- How buying behaviours have changed in the last couple of months
- The positive impact of promotions as well as when and where to reach your best buyers
- Why continued engagement matters and how to adjust your messaging in times of low travel
- How loyalty currency retailing provides immediate revenue and promises future profit